Terms & Conditions
- By using Kiwi Home Store you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. All products supplied by Kiwi Home Store will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Kiwi Home Store has the right to change these terms and conditions from anytime without prior notice.
- Kiwi Home Store takes steps to ensure the information provided on its website is correct, however there is no warranty in this regard and Kiwi Home Store will not be liable for any error or omission. All photos show a representation of appearance of the product, but there is likely to be variations within a variety.
- All prices on the kiwihomestore.co.nz website are listed in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) inclusive of GST of 15%.
- We reserve the right to modify prices shown on our online store and/or in our physical store at any time without prior notice. Prices are fixed upon order confirmation.
- Although we take every effort to ensure accurate pricing, any incorrect pricing as a result of human or system error will not be honoured.
- Delivery option showing TBA – a quote will be provided later which must be paid before delivery of goods.
- In the event the customer has selected an incorrect shipping option, Kiwi Home Store reserves the right to refuse or cancel the order, or to charge for any additional shipping costs. The customer will be notified if there is any additional delivery charge for their order.
- We reserve the right to alter product specifications and imagery at any time without prior notice.
- All dimensions, images and other features mentioned are approximates only, including finishes and colours as these may vary from actual product.
- Due to unique natural timbers & textiles used in our products along with handmade manufacturing some products will vary from the product images used.
- Due to the nature of foam and upholstery fabrics sizing can vary with an allowance of +- 2-3cm. Please be mindful when measuring your space.
- Kiwi Home Store will not be liable for any product that varies in any way from the images or descriptions used on the website – product images are to be regarded as a guide only, and in purchasing you understand that there may be natural variance from piece to piece.
- Payment can be made directly in-store, over the phone or by internet banking.
- Payment options: Internet Banking, Eftpos, Cash, Mastercard, Visa, GEM Visa, Q Card, Laybuy.
- All credit cards incur a 2% surcharge.
- Kiwi Home Store does not keep on record any customers credit card details.
- Long term finance available upon request through Q Card. Fees, T's & C'S apply. For more info please contact us.
- Deliveries will be made to the address and location the customer has identified on the order and once left at the specified address the product will be deemed to be delivered.
- Delivery rates and offers are subject to change without prior notice, at our own discretion.
- We reserve the right to require additional payment for delivery costs, including but not limited to the following instances:
- If the customer has selected the wrong delivery option for their purchase at checkout
- If the delivery address is classified as ‘rural delivery’ incurring extra charges (incl. outside of main centres)
- If the order has tricky access which was not mentioned at time of purchase.
- If the above situation arises, you will be contacted by phone or email with the additional amount to be paid and instructions for payment. Credit card payments will be processed over the phone securely.
- Goods will not be shipped until any outstanding costs have been paid.
- If there is any issue with the additional costs quoted by us, we may offer the alternative of arranging your own freight or arranging a store pickup. We reserve the right to assess this on a case-by-case basis.
- We ship only within New Zealand.
- Our deliveries are handled primarily by our partners, contractor for Auckland deliveries, Efficient Movers, Smart Express and Lift and Shift for North Island deliveries, Conroys for South Island deliveries.
- It is your responsibility as the customer to ensure there will be ample space and easy access into your home for our delivery drivers. We will not be liable or accept a return in the event that a furniture item will not fit into your home.
- Kiwi Home Store endeavours to dispatch all orders within the specified time frame. If a customer has not received an order within the specified time frame, they are required to contact Kiwi Home Store.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to measure their property and ensure the goods fit through doors, into rooms and upstairs. Please choose carefully as there is a NO REFUND policy on goods that will not fit into properties.
- Deliveries that may be considered dangerous or put our delivery staff at risk will not be attempted.
Freight ex Auckland
- We will make sure the goods are ready and well packaged for pick up. We use specialist National freight company's to deliver your order, after you have been contacted to book in your delivery, the freight company will contact you to confirm ETA of the delivery the day prior.
- Please note that best endeavors are made to deliver with in these time frames however delays can occur for reasons beyond our control such as traffic delays and your patience is appreciated.
- Your furniture has had a longer journey so ensure to check the package and/or products when delivered for any damage that may have occured during transit. Should any damaged be noticed the customer must inform Kiwi Home Store within 24hours of receiving the product.
- For online purchases we do not accept returns or exchanges, with the exception of faulty or damaged goods.
- It is not our policy to provide a refund for ‘change-of-mind’ – this includes if you simply change your mind, if the item does not fit into designated space, you decide you no longer require the item, etc.
- No refunds or exchanges on sale/clearance items.
- Please choose carefully! We highly recommend taking measurements and being mindful before making a purchase. We are not obliged to refund under the Consumers Guarantee Act – but we will meet our obligations under the Act if goods are faulty.
- We shall not accept a withdrawal or cancellation of an order for change of mind by a customer, unless we choose to do so at our absolute discretion. If we do accept such withdrawal or cancellation, 20% of the amount paid may be retained by us to cover loss of sale.
- As above, under select special circumstances and within a reasonable timeframe after order is placed (24 hours) a credit note may be offered at the discretion of our management – however we are under no obligation to offer this and it is always assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- We only cover warranties in the Auckland region. For all customers out of Auckland a back to base warranty applies. Should any warranty arise it is the customer’s responsibility to cover the costs on bringing the item/items to our store and then back to your property.
- Our bed are all NZ made and come with 5 to 10 year warranties.
- Our sofas have different warranties based on the model. For more info please contact us.
- All products come with a warranty that is covered by the manufacturer. The warranty covers any product that has a manufacturing defect that is not the result of normal wear and tear.
- Any warranty claim must be emailed to the store purchased from.
- The email must include: Invoice number and clear photos of the product in question.
- Warranty periods commence from the date of purchase, and only covers defects that are not a result of normal wear and tear, a natural characteristic of the material used or evidence of abuse.
Warranty will become void if:
a) A service provider not approved by us attempts repairs
b) The product has not been maintained as per the product care details.
c) The product is misused, abused, dropped, exposed to extreme temperatures or extreme sunlight, or not properly maintained; or
d) The product is modified, incorrectly used, or used with inappropriate accessories.
e)Product is in a unsanitary condition or stained. For mattresses a mattress protector must be used.